i'm an angel, i'm a devil i am sometimes in between. i'm as bad as it can get and good as it can be. sometimes i'm a million colors, sometimes i'm black and white. i am all extremes. try and figure me out you never can, there's so many things i am. i am special, i am beautiful, i am wonderful and powerful, unstoppable. sometimes i'm miserable, sometimes i'm pitiful, but thats so typical of all the things i am.

Monday, June 11, 2012

your talent

you do it so easily - taking my breath away like its your strongest, greatest talent
holding me so close to your body, i'm in the very place i need to be
this is surely the place i was born to find and grow attached to
you've put a sparkle into my life that no one else could ever do quite as well as you
i love you and thats as simple as i can make it
everything you do fills me to the brim with every good emotion
i'm head over heels in this, fully devoted and with an always and forever heart in your hand

No comments:

Post a Comment