i'm an angel, i'm a devil i am sometimes in between. i'm as bad as it can get and good as it can be. sometimes i'm a million colors, sometimes i'm black and white. i am all extremes. try and figure me out you never can, there's so many things i am. i am special, i am beautiful, i am wonderful and powerful, unstoppable. sometimes i'm miserable, sometimes i'm pitiful, but thats so typical of all the things i am.

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Spider Web Thoughts

I make myself laugh at how bipolar my insides are
Its like, sometimes..
I want everything I'm working against
There, of course, are the few certainties
Things I'll never, ever give up
But then there are the wandering ones
Spider web thoughts
Crawling through my veins
Up into my brain
Cycled to my heart
Lets face it, half the time I don't know what I want

I think I'm caught up in my age
Feeling old and mature
But in reality
I'm sure I'm still young and naive
I still need the help 
I can't decide if I like asking for
However
Wishing I was given real agency is still there
Sitting in the front of my mind
Someday it'll be noticed
Maybe even given

For now, I am in this odd cycle
The old and new spiders
Infecting me with all their possibilities
Good and bad
Happy and sad
You know the whole ordeal
The whole darned ordeal
But also, its amazing
If it wasn't already clear, allow me to tell you, now
I'm torn in what I am usually thinking
The pros and the cons always get me
Different sides seem fine
Each could be pleasing

I'll admit it..
I know the real answer
I'm just caught in the moment, now
Surely, I'm staying here
Still small and under a ruling thumb
But its where I've chosen to place myself
Actions of a lifetime led me here
Time to grasp it
Like I usually do
It was only a weird morning


No comments:

Post a Comment