i'm an angel, i'm a devil i am sometimes in between. i'm as bad as it can get and good as it can be. sometimes i'm a million colors, sometimes i'm black and white. i am all extremes. try and figure me out you never can, there's so many things i am. i am special, i am beautiful, i am wonderful and powerful, unstoppable. sometimes i'm miserable, sometimes i'm pitiful, but thats so typical of all the things i am.

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Prince Charming


i saw it again, last night
as i lay in bed - it was there
its a half a second of a moment i see in the future
our future
you're standing, smiling looking to your right
looking as handsome as i've ever seen you
holding your lapel with your right hand
taking my breathe away
your hair is placed perfectly
making you look like a real life Prince Charming
you blink
and my heart flutters
i can only imagine how my soul would fly
when you look at me in that second
i'm soaring just thinking of it
the background behind you fills me up
i'm ecstatic and know this lasts forever
its beautiful
its that brief moment i see almost daily..
and i can't get enough of it
until i see it in real life

No comments:

Post a Comment