i'm an angel, i'm a devil i am sometimes in between. i'm as bad as it can get and good as it can be. sometimes i'm a million colors, sometimes i'm black and white. i am all extremes. try and figure me out you never can, there's so many things i am. i am special, i am beautiful, i am wonderful and powerful, unstoppable. sometimes i'm miserable, sometimes i'm pitiful, but thats so typical of all the things i am.

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Firefly Thoughts

With everything on my mind, I can't help from drifting back to one thought.
Fireflies.
Locked inside a small closet, laying on my back with a jar of fireflies placed beside me.
I'm bound to become a new kind of dreamer in there.
Just me and those small lights. Beautiful lights.
When my eyes start to shut I'd unscrew the lid and watch the little insects take flight.
Soaring around the small space, their light beaming, putting a simple smile on my pale face.
The epitome of awe.
Its some sort of magic.
If I became so lucky to share this thought-turned-reality with someone...
I'd take their hand and sigh.
I'm sure its that kind of beauty.
We'd giggle, softly about how silly it'd originally seem
But our hearts would be full because of the serenity the moment offers.
Here I go, again.
Losing myself in firefly thoughts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment