i'm an angel, i'm a devil i am sometimes in between. i'm as bad as it can get and good as it can be. sometimes i'm a million colors, sometimes i'm black and white. i am all extremes. try and figure me out you never can, there's so many things i am. i am special, i am beautiful, i am wonderful and powerful, unstoppable. sometimes i'm miserable, sometimes i'm pitiful, but thats so typical of all the things i am.

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Last Night Sparkled

It just keeps getting better. Life keeps gaining all this meaning. I learn more and more each time I bask in your glowing presence. Your smile melts me. Last night sparkled. Embedded in my mind is your pretty face, that smile and your hands grasping mine, safely. Those moments you took my breath away and I try to play it off like a cool-girl. I wonder if you saw the dance my heart was doing in those enchanted pieces of day. As you tickle my neck and I sink lower, my heart lifts higher. Its a high you read about in fairy-tales and somehow I've found it on my own front porch. Some hearts just get lucky, sometimes, I guess. Those stories do exist, they happen. Last night sparkled and the shine hasn't warn off my heart, not even close. We tell secrets, so here's mine, I hope it never does.

2 comments: