i'm an angel, i'm a devil i am sometimes in between. i'm as bad as it can get and good as it can be. sometimes i'm a million colors, sometimes i'm black and white. i am all extremes. try and figure me out you never can, there's so many things i am. i am special, i am beautiful, i am wonderful and powerful, unstoppable. sometimes i'm miserable, sometimes i'm pitiful, but thats so typical of all the things i am.

Saturday, November 16, 2013

my little firefly

hello, again.
you beautiful, tempting little reoccurring thought that keeps me up all night and distant all day. i adore the days you visit me so heavily, but i dread them just as much. you are just so perfect. every angle of your idea fills me with a matronly happiness. but the timing. thats what i cannot figure out just yet.

little firefly. all i can tell you as you settle your lips inside my ears -- someday. of course your invitation of pink powder and blue-lit dreams is accepted. stay with me, push my legs long enough and of course you'll find your way here. and as we both know, i'm not the only one who needs a little shove in the brain. my heart is so big. you're already settled in, i know. i hope you're happy there....until someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment