i'm an angel, i'm a devil i am sometimes in between. i'm as bad as it can get and good as it can be. sometimes i'm a million colors, sometimes i'm black and white. i am all extremes. try and figure me out you never can, there's so many things i am. i am special, i am beautiful, i am wonderful and powerful, unstoppable. sometimes i'm miserable, sometimes i'm pitiful, but thats so typical of all the things i am.

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Still

I'm so captivated by you, still. Your exquisite personality and one-of-a-kind charm. To think that the best gift to happen to a girl happened to me that day we knelt in white. I'll never stop working to please you. To be every form and function of who you deserve to have hold your hand and squeeze your body for eternity. We are best friends - which is a cliche phrase you say when you're married, but I want to live that and make it so real that the whole world knows it and can feel it when they look at us. As our journey takes us into a world of change and age, I pray we never lose our newlywed spark and this tight-knit friendship and fierce dedication towards each other. I promise I'll do my part to only make it better. Because tonight as I lay beside your sleeping body, your chest rising and falling as you rest in dreamland, I am filled to the brim with a raw, completely real gratitude of who you are and what you do. I'm so captivated, still. 

No comments:

Post a Comment