i'm an angel, i'm a devil i am sometimes in between. i'm as bad as it can get and good as it can be. sometimes i'm a million colors, sometimes i'm black and white. i am all extremes. try and figure me out you never can, there's so many things i am. i am special, i am beautiful, i am wonderful and powerful, unstoppable. sometimes i'm miserable, sometimes i'm pitiful, but thats so typical of all the things i am.

Thursday, September 12, 2013

Knot

So much is too dark
It was the longest day ever, yesterday
And all I've done is search manically for the light. 
I was happy that blue eyes never fell on my eyes with black bags underneath as I swallowed tears that so many times felt determined to escape my lashes. 
I wouldn't allow it - I just couldn't. 
Not today. 
The pit in my stomach raged like fire 
But as the day passed it became smaller. 
A knot. 
But it tied me up as tightly as it could have in its boney, self-centered fingers. I fell to its grey music too many times. 
All I needed was the usual hero. But that was standing underneath its own rain cloud. Consumed in its own self. 
The amount of loneliness was new and all too terrible. 
So now you see...maybe 
Just how important the light really was. Is. 

And in the end, I found the fragment of it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment