i'm an angel, i'm a devil i am sometimes in between. i'm as bad as it can get and good as it can be. sometimes i'm a million colors, sometimes i'm black and white. i am all extremes. try and figure me out you never can, there's so many things i am. i am special, i am beautiful, i am wonderful and powerful, unstoppable. sometimes i'm miserable, sometimes i'm pitiful, but thats so typical of all the things i am.

Monday, October 22, 2012

Singing

I think I want to sing to you. I want to sing then cuddle in your arms as I remind you how wonderful you are. I'll never let you forget how I feel about you. I'm taking your challenge, you know. Just watch and see - I am stepping out of my comfort zone. Its about to get real deep and personal in our lives. But I imagine that is very good for almost husbands and wives. Can you believe its only ten more days? I will do this, soon. Prove my words aren't just talk. I'll be the one always there for you. Always there to be your shoulder to cry on and your heart to confide in. I'm yours, after all. I so love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment