i'm an angel, i'm a devil i am sometimes in between. i'm as bad as it can get and good as it can be. sometimes i'm a million colors, sometimes i'm black and white. i am all extremes. try and figure me out you never can, there's so many things i am. i am special, i am beautiful, i am wonderful and powerful, unstoppable. sometimes i'm miserable, sometimes i'm pitiful, but thats so typical of all the things i am.

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

"Off"

Right now I just need to hurt - but I can't tell you why, exactly.
All I know is my heart is heavy right now and I want to cry then have you grab me and let me bury myself in your chest while you nurse me back to health.
Life has been absolutely brilliant, lately. So I guess that would make sense that I'd fall, finally.
But my wishful thinking allowed me to think that everything was going to stay so breezy and flawless.
Or at least a level I could handle.
I can't handle the level I'm at now.
Somehow I'll be saved.
Things will fall into place as usual. Right now, I'm just caught up in an ache in my heart I can't explain.
Nothing makes sense and I can't keep track of my thoughts.
I wish you could feel my insides and understand what I mean when I say I don't know why I'm "off".
Maybe then you'd get an idea of why I'm fragile and why I am so...different.
Am I really as different as I feel?
Hormones are unable to explain, it seems.
And here I am..I was really wishing writing out whatever this ache is would help.
But its still there just as strong.
Its time to sleep I guess. Then I can forget about this and let tomorrow take over.
Now if only sleeping were as easy as it is to speak about.
Goodnight, tonight.
Pray tomorrow sheds more light.

No comments:

Post a Comment