i'm an angel, i'm a devil i am sometimes in between. i'm as bad as it can get and good as it can be. sometimes i'm a million colors, sometimes i'm black and white. i am all extremes. try and figure me out you never can, there's so many things i am. i am special, i am beautiful, i am wonderful and powerful, unstoppable. sometimes i'm miserable, sometimes i'm pitiful, but thats so typical of all the things i am.

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

it only gets greater

you sweep me off my feet when you catch me by surprise with your lips on mine, wrapping your arms around my body, taking me home. my heart begins racing as you whisper that you love me. you, my love, are the very definition of wonderful. you're beyond it. my clothes smell like you still and i can't stop myself from smelling them - smiling. when you run your hand up and down my back, or your hands on my hips.. i can't concentrate on anything else but how fortunate i am to be here with you right here. mine. soon, mine forever and ever. i wish you could feel how i feel at night when i think about you. or maybe, hopefully, you already feel the same. this love we are in is special. full of everything absolutely spectacular. i'm in constant awe of my luck and in a daydream when i look at the beauty of your face, body and heart. you've the sweetest heart the world will ever touch. and somehow, by some miracle you loved me enough to ask me to be yours for the rest of time. to think i'll spend the rest of eternity getting swept off my feet by your loving self is overwhelmingly, captivatingly incredible. i wouldn't change a thing. we won't change a thing. i don't know how it gets better than this, but they keep telling me it only gets greater.

No comments:

Post a Comment