i'm an angel, i'm a devil i am sometimes in between. i'm as bad as it can get and good as it can be. sometimes i'm a million colors, sometimes i'm black and white. i am all extremes. try and figure me out you never can, there's so many things i am. i am special, i am beautiful, i am wonderful and powerful, unstoppable. sometimes i'm miserable, sometimes i'm pitiful, but thats so typical of all the things i am.

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

making plans

this talk..
those words
get me so excited
i can't believe it
these grown up things are happening
to me
we are talking long term
making plans
with eternities on our tongues
smiling and keeping eye contact
things are on their way to changing our lives
planning a future
one side by side
hand in hand
together
it gives me butterflies
because its real
it isn't a tale in my head
or a book to be read
its reality
its me and you
and we're talking about it
no more beating around that bush
we're planning on it
and you call it soon
this year, even
dreams are coming true this year
two lives will change
together
how neat is that?

No comments:

Post a Comment