i'm an angel, i'm a devil i am sometimes in between. i'm as bad as it can get and good as it can be. sometimes i'm a million colors, sometimes i'm black and white. i am all extremes. try and figure me out you never can, there's so many things i am. i am special, i am beautiful, i am wonderful and powerful, unstoppable. sometimes i'm miserable, sometimes i'm pitiful, but thats so typical of all the things i am.

Monday, July 2, 2012

Forever Bells

The sound has been loud in my ears the past few months
I always ignored it
Because these are the moments I can't let myself bring up
Hoping, daily, you would
But take your time, I need to learn to be patient, anyway
In the meantime, you can find me with my head in the clouds
Forever bells ringing loud and clear
Promising me the future I've been wishing for

No comments:

Post a Comment