i'm an angel, i'm a devil i am sometimes in between. i'm as bad as it can get and good as it can be. sometimes i'm a million colors, sometimes i'm black and white. i am all extremes. try and figure me out you never can, there's so many things i am. i am special, i am beautiful, i am wonderful and powerful, unstoppable. sometimes i'm miserable, sometimes i'm pitiful, but thats so typical of all the things i am.

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Just Talking

Reminiscing. 
Do you remember the night we laid in my room for hours
Just talking
Maybe those are the moments you say we should try for
At least once a week
Just talking - getting deeper
I'd adore it, love
I love your face when you talk serious
The way your eyes radiate intensity
You mean what you say
And you'll keep the promises you make
I trust you with my full heart
And know this can only grow
Just talking


No comments:

Post a Comment