i'm an angel, i'm a devil i am sometimes in between. i'm as bad as it can get and good as it can be. sometimes i'm a million colors, sometimes i'm black and white. i am all extremes. try and figure me out you never can, there's so many things i am. i am special, i am beautiful, i am wonderful and powerful, unstoppable. sometimes i'm miserable, sometimes i'm pitiful, but thats so typical of all the things i am.

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Hidden Bravery

I'm tired, tonight. You're already asleep. I missed my chance. 

All day the words have been shyly swaying from my lips, but curling in sanctuary under my tongue when you talk to me. I feel like a school girl, again. ..and the well-known heart-throb has taken the time to speak to me. It's such a strange feeling, tonight. 

I wish bravery was my forte. Oh, how it isn't. 

My heart is pounding, love. Wildly, it's eating at me - begging me to confide in you my deepest desire, my urging from above, my angst and my own revelation. It just feels...right. 

I'm positive you'll hear my unpolished words fall out of my trembling mouth and you'll smile. You'll squeeze me tight and wonder what took me so long. I probably will blame it on something other than what it is. Fear. But you're teaching me new shades of bravery. You'll want me to speak. 

And I promise I will. 

Someday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment