i'm an angel, i'm a devil i am sometimes in between. i'm as bad as it can get and good as it can be. sometimes i'm a million colors, sometimes i'm black and white. i am all extremes. try and figure me out you never can, there's so many things i am. i am special, i am beautiful, i am wonderful and powerful, unstoppable. sometimes i'm miserable, sometimes i'm pitiful, but thats so typical of all the things i am.

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Beds

Stuck in a world that keeps on turning, I'm caught in this moment with you. It's the same place I find myself every night. Lost in the sound of your sweet slumber while you twitch yourself to sleep. I smile and my heart jumps as I lay beside you - always beside you. The most wonderful person in the world. Mine for eternity. All of it. You are sleeping now, your breathing is heavier and I am still awake - catching glances of your relaxed silhouette. I'm so in love. In the morning we will wake. Messy hair and tired eyes, your arms will find their way around my body as you pull me in close and kiss my forehead. You'll ask how I slept and how my throat feels. I'll tell you I love you and I'll secretly hope we never would have to get out of this bed. I could stay here forever just being with you. Only you. Talking about whatever, crying if we need to, laughing when we can. Being so in love. So in this. These have become the moments that steal my heart, that I lose myself in. The place I am so sincerely happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment