i'm an angel, i'm a devil i am sometimes in between. i'm as bad as it can get and good as it can be. sometimes i'm a million colors, sometimes i'm black and white. i am all extremes. try and figure me out you never can, there's so many things i am. i am special, i am beautiful, i am wonderful and powerful, unstoppable. sometimes i'm miserable, sometimes i'm pitiful, but thats so typical of all the things i am.

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

the cloud above bliss

my heart is full
(its something i try to quit
and i'm not ever sure why
because its what i love
but here i am
again)
and as i said before
my heart is full
i always wished
for something beautiful
but i never imagined
it'd be this beautiful
darling, did you know
you've fixed every broken piece
you have lifted my soul
my heart you have filled
i have confidence
i only once dreamed of
you put the puzzle pieces together
and created a lacy heaven
for me
i am on the highest cloud
floating over pure bliss and joy
you are mine
nothing else matters so much
eternity with a man
better than my dreams created
eternity with my man
you, craig
my heart is full
because you filled it
with all its ever needed

No comments:

Post a Comment