i'm an angel, i'm a devil i am sometimes in between. i'm as bad as it can get and good as it can be. sometimes i'm a million colors, sometimes i'm black and white. i am all extremes. try and figure me out you never can, there's so many things i am. i am special, i am beautiful, i am wonderful and powerful, unstoppable. sometimes i'm miserable, sometimes i'm pitiful, but thats so typical of all the things i am.

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Positivity

I won't pretend like I know everything going on. All I really can do anyway, is try. I am finding joy in it, slowly. I have learned to embrace these imperfections. To love the flaws and learn from and laugh at old mistakes and embarrassments. This worldly-life is too short to regret. In anyway I can, now -- I can see even the smallest rays of yellow sunshine. How lucky am I? I am totally in love with this new life I've been given. It's a breath of fresh air and a hardy serving of positivity, daily. I thank him. Once he found my wandering soul, he gathered me up and took me in and cared for me like I've never been cared for, before. I'm the luckiest. (Have I said that enough, yet?) Then he put sparkles on my left finger and asked if we could care for each other forever. "Yes," was the best, most promising word I've ever said. And it just keeps getting better.

No comments:

Post a Comment