i'm an angel, i'm a devil i am sometimes in between. i'm as bad as it can get and good as it can be. sometimes i'm a million colors, sometimes i'm black and white. i am all extremes. try and figure me out you never can, there's so many things i am. i am special, i am beautiful, i am wonderful and powerful, unstoppable. sometimes i'm miserable, sometimes i'm pitiful, but thats so typical of all the things i am.

Friday, August 17, 2012

my miracle

so many words are rocketing through me
i'm temporarily forgetting how to form legible thoughts
i'm captivated in this nine month moment
anticipating forever spent with him
its a pounding through my body
the constant reminder that he is mine
and i am his
its an inner battle
between hoping i'll always be good enough
and hoping we'll never lose the spark
praying each night to be mushy in-love
even when we're old and gray
there is a bliss in these afternoons
i am melting into him more every day
as he calms my fears
he is my miracle
the reason i am strong each morning
and confident every night
always knowing if i falter
he'll be there to stabilize me, again

No comments:

Post a Comment